What is the outsourcing and offshoring of transfer pricing?
As in the general definitions, outsourcing of transfer pricing work refers to an organization contracting work out to a third party, while offshoring refers to getting work done in a different country, usually to leverage cost advantages.
When transfer pricing outsourcing is combined with transfer pricing offshoring, not only is work contracted out to a third party, but it is also agreed that the work will be performed in a different country. The reasons are usually to take advantage of the benefits of outsourcing and offshoring both.
Both offshoring and outsourcing has become increasingly popular over the last period as they have provided a way for companies to find international specialists at a considerable discount.
When we can help?
How we can help?
Among the types of activities that we can help you with in situations you outsource and / or offshore your transfer pricing activities with us:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of tailored benchmarking studies;
- preparation of transfer pricing policies;
- support during transfer pricing audits;
- preparation of Country by Country Reports and submission of these reports;
- preparation of Country by Country Report notifications and submission of these notifications;
- management of transfer pricing documentation projects;
- creation of procedures to be applied by each company when performing an intra-group transaction;
- coordination with foreign group companies and external transfer pricing advisers;
Below, we listed a number of situations in which you can better understand when our outsourcing and / or offshoring offer is adequate for your needs.
- ATIPIC Solutions attended the Tax & Finance Forum 2019 May 30, 2019
- DAC 6 – New EU tax mandatory disclosure rules with regard to cross – border transactions May 13, 2019
- Countries in the European Union that accept the transfer pricing documentation in English language April 12, 2019
- Country by Country Reporting in European Union November 22, 2018
- The role of the financial manager in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation October 12, 2018