Radiography on the industry
The retail industry trends are driven by the anticipation that consumers will spend confidently. Consumers have a growing proliferation of options, increasingly well-established brands, and new online or application-based companies are emerging. Thus, consumers continue to have high expectations for their shopping experience, which has significantly influenced how the industry has evolved overall.
In addition, the retail industry's outlook reflects the fact that consumer preferences and consumer behavior do not remain fixed and change according to age, income, seasonality and other demographic or retail trends.
In parallel, there are changes in consumer behavior based on changes in purchasing power and the rarity of natural resources, and it is expected to reshape the industry’s supply chain at an unprecedented pace. These trends are causing manufacturers and retailers to redefine how they work together and with other trading partners.
How we can help?
Our experts have extensive experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation for customers in the retail industry.
Also, we are focused on helping companies in the retail industry to solve complex transfer pricing challenges with quality and efficiency. Also, we have created a full range of transfer pricing advisory services to a wide array of clients, including local state owned and private enterprises, central government bodies, and leading international corporations.
Our team is at your disposal with a wide range of custom transfer pricing services for the retail industry, including:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of tailored benchmarking studies;
- preparation of transfer pricing policies;
- support during transfer pricing audits;
- preparation of Country by Country Reports and submission of these reports;
- preparation of Country by Country Report notifications and submission of these notifications;
- management of transfer pricing documentation projects;
- creation of procedures to be applied by each company when performing an intra-group transaction;
- coordination with foreign group companies and external transfer pricing advisers;
- ATIPIC Solutions attended the Tax & Finance Forum 2019 May 30, 2019
- DAC 6 – New EU tax mandatory disclosure rules with regard to cross – border transactions May 13, 2019
- Countries in the European Union that accept the transfer pricing documentation in English language April 12, 2019
- Country by Country Reporting in European Union November 22, 2018
- The role of the financial manager in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation October 12, 2018