Radiography on the industry
Nowadays, the global macroeconomic landscape is in a shift away from monetary policy, deflation and a low growth environment to fiscal incentives, recovery and a higher growth environment.
The industry is in the process of change, although it is not a rapid change due to its complexity. A wealth of data, artificial intelligence, smart mobility and new ways of connecting people will have a huge impact on the real estate future.
In addition, social innovations (smart way working, dynamic management and flexible organization), mentality and culture will be great challenges for corporations. Innovation begins with making people understand how to use technology for the better. In this context, there is a need for energy and preparation to make successful actions. Technology has become indispensable and creates new opportunities even faster in the future.
As has been the case for many years, the main concern for industry is the availability of adequate assets that serve only to highlight the sustainable appeal of real estate industry on the world stage. Also, structural trends, such as demographic and technological change, continue to influence growth patterns and investment strategies.
How we can help?
Our specialists have extensive experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation for customers in the real estate industry.
We are focused on helping companies in the pharmaceuticals industry to solve complex transfer pricing challenges with quality and efficiency. Also, we have created a full range of transfer pricing advisory services to a wide array of clients, including local state owned and private enterprises, central government bodies, and leading international corporations.
Our team is at your disposal with a wide range of custom transfer pricing services for the real estate industry, including:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of tailored benchmarking studies;
- preparation of transfer pricing policies;
- support during transfer pricing audits;
- preparation of Country by Country Reports and submission of these reports;
- preparation of Country by Country Report notifications and submission of these notifications;
- management of transfer pricing documentation projects;
- creation of procedures to be applied by each company when performing an intra-group transaction;
- coordination with foreign group companies and external transfer pricing advisers;
- ATIPIC Solutions attended the Tax & Finance Forum 2019 May 30, 2019
- DAC 6 – New EU tax mandatory disclosure rules with regard to cross – border transactions May 13, 2019
- Countries in the European Union that accept the transfer pricing documentation in English language April 12, 2019
- Country by Country Reporting in European Union November 22, 2018
- The role of the financial manager in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation October 12, 2018