Radiography on the industry
The global market is in a continuous process of change, not excluding the logistics industry as well. All these changes come together with a range of opportunities and risks, including transfer pricing. We're talking about new technologies, new entrants and new business models. There are many ways in which this sector can be developed to meet these challenges, but it remains to be seen to what extent these modalities will be put into practice.
Expectations continue to grow, manufacturing is becoming more and more personalized, which is good for customers but hard for the logistics industry. But in this context, industry is under constant and increasing pressure to deliver better service, while reducing costs.
At one closer look at the logistics industry we can identify a series of factors which influences the changes: bigger expectations from customers, technological breakthroughs, new entrants to the industry that trying to evolve and new ways to collaborate or compete against rivals. In addition, government intervention and trade flows between regions and territories are influencing the industry too, but depend very much on national politics and geography.
How we can help?
Our experts have extensive experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation for customers in the logistics industry.
We are focused on helping companies in the logistics industry to solve complex transfer pricing challenges with quality and efficiency. Also, we have created a full range of transfer pricing advisory services to a wide array of clients, including local state owned and private enterprises, central government bodies, and leading international corporations.
Our team is at your disposal with a wide range of custom transfer pricing services for the logistics industry, including:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of tailored benchmarking studies;
- preparation of transfer pricing policies;
- support during transfer pricing audits;
- preparation of Country by Country Reports and submission of these reports;
- preparation of Country by Country Report notifications and submission of these notifications;
- management of transfer pricing documentation projects;
- creation of procedures to be applied by each company when performing an intra-group transaction;
- coordination with foreign group companies and external transfer pricing advisers;
- ATIPIC Solutions attended the Tax & Finance Forum 2019 May 30, 2019
- DAC 6 – New EU tax mandatory disclosure rules with regard to cross – border transactions May 13, 2019
- Countries in the European Union that accept the transfer pricing documentation in English language April 12, 2019
- Country by Country Reporting in European Union November 22, 2018
- The role of the financial manager in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation October 12, 2018