Radiography on the industry
The global telecommunication market is continually transforming due to innovations and ongoing developments that are constantly and at an accelerated pace, especially with regard to 5G processes and its deployment on the market, which will be a key focus in the coming years.
Many factors can be identified that contribute significantly to the growth of the global telecommunications market. Here we include advanced technology, intense market competition and high investment in new telecommunications technologies such as wireless and satellite communications. Some of these factors that are vital to the development of the industry: service accessibility, innovative services such as e-agriculture and e-learning, and high-speed internet demand. However, the high cost of value added services can restrict market growth. In addition, maintaining security will be a huge challenge in the long run.
It is obvious that people's lives appear to be increasingly dependent on the use of telecommunications products and services, which is why the global telecoms market is growing enormously and will continue in the same direction in the future.
How we can help?
Our experts have extensive experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation for customers in the IT and telecommunication industry.
We are focused on helping companies in the IT and telecommunication industry to solve complex transfer pricing challenges with quality and efficiency. Also, we have created a full range of transfer pricing advisory services to a wide array of clients, including local state owned and private enterprises, central government bodies, and leading international corporations.
Our team is at your disposal with a wide range of custom transfer pricing services for the IT and telecommunication industry, including:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of tailored benchmarking studies;
- preparation of transfer pricing policies;
- support during transfer pricing audits;
- preparation of Country by Country Reports and submission of these reports;
- preparation of Country by Country Report notifications and submission of these notifications;
- management of transfer pricing documentation projects;
- creation of procedures to be applied by each company when performing an intra-group transaction;
- coordination with foreign group companies and external transfer pricing advisers;
- ATIPIC Solutions attended the Tax & Finance Forum 2019 May 30, 2019
- DAC 6 – New EU tax mandatory disclosure rules with regard to cross – border transactions May 13, 2019
- Countries in the European Union that accept the transfer pricing documentation in English language April 12, 2019
- Country by Country Reporting in European Union November 22, 2018
- The role of the financial manager in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation October 12, 2018