Radiography on the industry
Renewable energies have grown in both developed and emerging markets in recent years. This is due to lower costs due to advances in technology, primarily wind power and solar evolution in recent years. Looking at the situation in detail, it is noticed that more efficient technology has made the competitiveness of renewable sources until the moment when incentives ceased.
In the last period, investors have gained confidence in how these energy sources can be predicted. So, the more the costs will continue to fall for renewable energy sources, the more they will have market shares away from traditional energy markets.
Oil and gas
Price fluctuations in oil and gas can influence the direction of the industry because costs vary depending on extraction points. Countries with large production fields and large companies can more easily ride price shocks without having to make drastic changes to their activities.
While alternative forms of energy are becoming more and more popular, there is very clear indications that the use and production of oil and gas will continue. Although industrial energy efficiency is on the rise, demand for transport and population growth means that there is an increasing need for energy.
How we can help?
Whether we talk about electricity, oil and gas or renewable energies, our specialists have extensive experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation for customers in the energy industry.
We are focused on helping companies in the energy industry to solve complex transfer pricing challenges with quality and efficiency. Also, we have created a full range of transfer pricing advisory services to a wide array of clients, including local state owned and private enterprises, central government bodies, and leading international corporations.
Our team is at your disposal with a wide range of custom transfer pricing services for the energy industry, including:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of tailored benchmarking studies;
- preparation of transfer pricing policies;
- support during transfer pricing audits;
- preparation of Country by Country Reports and submission of these reports;
- preparation of Country by Country Report notifications and submission of these notifications;
- management of transfer pricing documentation projects;
- creation of procedures to be applied by each company when performing an intra-group transaction;
- coordination with foreign group companies and external transfer pricing advisers;
- ATIPIC Solutions attended the Tax & Finance Forum 2019 May 30, 2019
- DAC 6 – New EU tax mandatory disclosure rules with regard to cross – border transactions May 13, 2019
- Countries in the European Union that accept the transfer pricing documentation in English language April 12, 2019
- Country by Country Reporting in European Union November 22, 2018
- The role of the financial manager in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation October 12, 2018