Radiography on the industry
The chemical industry is a very complex industry based on many different ways usually classified in sub sectors and categories. Furthermore, major intensive chemical segments such as pharmaceutical and agrochemical products are sometimes considered sub sectors of industry and classified as distinct sectors of the final market. In the financial field the community, it is usually mentioned whether the pharmaceutical data is included in the analysis.
Progress on industrialization in Europe has always been closely linked to advances in chemistry and the development of the chemical industry. More than any other manufacturing sector, this industry forms other economic activities both in traditional sectors such as construction, agriculture, clothing, textiles and footwear as well as advanced technological industries such as automobiles, health and modern electronics.
Also, the chemical sector is in full swing to meet the demand alternative technologies and renewable energy. We plan these trends to be the gradual change of the chemical sector, especially with regard to new technologies the quantum scale allows for cleaner production modes that can produces fundamentally safer products for the very long term.
With its key role in other sectors, it is not surprising that the chemical sector is a vast and complex industry. Companies that produce chemicals are closely linked to each other as suppliers and consumers and depend on other industries such as as well as global economic trends.
How we can help?
Our specialists have extensive experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation for customers in the chemicals industry.
We are focused on helping companies in the chemicals industry to solve complex transfer pricing challenges with quality and efficiency. Also, we have created a full range of transfer pricing advisory services to a wide array of clients, including local state owned and private enterprises, central government bodies, and leading international corporations.
Our team is at your disposal with a wide range of custom transfer pricing services for the chemicals industry, including:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of tailored benchmarking studies;
- preparation of transfer pricing policies;
- support during transfer pricing audits;
- preparation of Country by Country Reports and submission of these reports;
- preparation of Country by Country Report notifications and submission of these notifications;
- management of transfer pricing documentation projects;
- creation of procedures to be applied by each company when performing an intra-group transaction;
- coordination with foreign group companies and external transfer pricing advisers;
- ATIPIC Solutions attended the Tax & Finance Forum 2019 May 30, 2019
- DAC 6 – New EU tax mandatory disclosure rules with regard to cross – border transactions May 13, 2019
- Countries in the European Union that accept the transfer pricing documentation in English language April 12, 2019
- Country by Country Reporting in European Union November 22, 2018
- The role of the financial manager in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation October 12, 2018