Radiography on the industry
The automotive industry is a high-value and high-quality industry in which globalization and consolidation represents a series of challenges and opportunities. In this industry many research and development investments are made each year with the gradual realization of large volumes of intra-community import and export transactions.
The industry experienced major changes over time, bringing technological innovations (such as increasing consumer preference for vehicle connectivity) but also meeting ever-tougher environmental requirements (significant pressure to develop more fuel efficient and alternative fuel vehicles) and specific features of emerging markets, including growth of new players on the global market.
These industry characteristics mean that transfer pricing can have a significant impact on the business. Therefore, automotive companies, whether assembled or component manufacturers, should investigate the risks in terms of transfer pricing.
How we can help?
Our experts have extensive experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation for customers in the automotive industry.
We are focused on helping companies in the automotive industry to solve complex transfer pricing challenges with quality and efficiency. Also, we have created a full range of transfer pricing advisory services to a wide array of clients, including local state owned and private enterprises, central government bodies, and leading international corporations.
Our team is at your disposal with a wide range of custom transfer pricing services for the automotive industry, including:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of tailored benchmarking studies;
- preparation of transfer pricing policies;
- support during transfer pricing audits;
- preparation of Country by Country Reports and submission of these reports;
- preparation of Country by Country Report notifications and submission of these notifications;
- management of transfer pricing documentation projects;
- creation of procedures to be applied by each company when performing an intra-group transaction;
- coordination with foreign group companies and external transfer pricing advisers;
- ATIPIC Solutions attended the Tax & Finance Forum 2019 May 30, 2019
- DAC 6 – New EU tax mandatory disclosure rules with regard to cross – border transactions May 13, 2019
- Countries in the European Union that accept the transfer pricing documentation in English language April 12, 2019
- Country by Country Reporting in European Union November 22, 2018
- The role of the financial manager in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation October 12, 2018