Radiography on the industry
Over the last decade, the global agribusiness industry has faced a series of events that have and will continue to have irreversible social, economic and political consequences, be they positive or negative.
These events also have repercussions and there are many changes at the moment. From the change in consumer food preferences and changes in "clean labels" at sustained prices for agricultural products the recent growth of AgTech development and adoption, the agribusiness sector is in in the midst of enormous changes and dynamic trends that will continue to shape how food is grown and produced for years to come.
There are significant changes in industry that are, in most cases, they are almost certainly to create opportunities for companies that are capable of leading and adapting to the growing obstacles in the world industry.
At the same time, these situations will challenge the companies who have a slow process of development or are incapable of reacting. And while the recent industry the overthrow was enormous, there is strong evidence to suggest that this is just the beginning of a much deeper change is likely to continue for decades.
How we can help?
Our specialists have extensive experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation for customers in the agribusiness industry.
We are focused on helping companies in the agribusiness industry to solve complex transfer pricing challenges with quality and efficiency. Also, we have created a full range of transfer pricing advisory services to a wide array of clients, including local state owned and private enterprises, central government bodies, and leading international corporations.
Our team is at your disposal with a wide range of custom transfer pricing services for the agribusiness industry, including:
- preparation of transfer pricing files;
- preparation of tailored benchmarking studies;
- preparation of transfer pricing policies;
- support during transfer pricing audits;
- preparation of Country by Country Reports and submission of these reports;
- preparation of Country by Country Report notifications and submission of these notifications;
- management of transfer pricing documentation projects;
- creation of procedures to be applied by each company when performing an intra-group transaction;
- coordination with foreign group companies and external transfer pricing advisers;
- ATIPIC Solutions attended the Tax & Finance Forum 2019 May 30, 2019
- DAC 6 – New EU tax mandatory disclosure rules with regard to cross – border transactions May 13, 2019
- Countries in the European Union that accept the transfer pricing documentation in English language April 12, 2019
- Country by Country Reporting in European Union November 22, 2018
- The role of the financial manager in preparation of the transfer pricing documentation October 12, 2018